Canadian Coast Guard
This station was established as a fog signal station in 1912; the light was added three years later. After the structure was damaged in a 1977 storm, the light was transferred to a skeleton tower.
Height of Focal Plane: 90
Description of Tower: Lantern on top of fog signal building.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1912
Date Present Tower Built: 1950s
Date Deactivated: c. 1977
Current Use: Unknown.
Open To Public? Grounds only.
Accessible only by boat or helicopter.
Keepers: Hubert Miles (c. 1970s)