The site of this lighthouse eventually became part of a Mobil Oil refinery and the lighthouse was torn down in 1953. There is still a pair of skeleton towers serving as range lights.
Description of Tower: White pyramidal wooden tower with black lantern.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1880
Date Deactivated: 1950
Date Automated: 1938
Optics: Fifth order Fresnel lens.
Current Use: Destroyed.
Keepers: Clyde S. Harrison (c. late 1940s)