This vessel was built in 1946. It served at Pollack Rip (MA), Nantucket Shoals (MA) and Umatilla Reef (WA). It was retired in 1971. The vessel is owned by Tom Faro, owner of Southeast Stevedoring, and is used as a longshore camp for crews loading log ships.
This light is not operational
Current Use: Privately owned.
Open To Public? By arrangement.