Side-by-side steel skeleton towers now serve as the front range light for the Tinicum Island Range and the Fort Mifflin Bar Cut Range.
Description of Tower: 1880: Tower attached to dwelling, with two lanterns marking separate ranges. 1887: Separate square wooden tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1880
Date Deactivated: 1982
Optics: 1880: Two fifth order Fresnel lenses.
Current Use: Destroyed.
Keepers: Joseph H. Preston (1880-1890), Clyde S. Harrison (c. 1940s)