The original keeper's dwelling for this lighthouse was moved and for some years was a private home adjacent to Cundey's Motel in Verga off Route 130. It's been reported in early 2005 that the house has been destroyed.
Tower Height: 41
Description of Tower: White, square pyramidal wooden tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1881
Date Deactivated: ?
Optics: 1881: Fifth order Fresnel lens (Lepaute)
Current Use: Destroyed.