Ohio Division of Wildlife
This lighthouse was abandoned after being replaced by a light on a skeletal tower in 1939. It is now in ruins.
Description of Tower: Square limestone tower attached to keeper's house.
This light is not operational
Integral 1865 two story limestone keeper's quarters.
1855: Wooden lighthouse, destroyed by fire in 1863.
Date Established: 1855
Date Present Tower Built: 1865
Date Deactivated: 1939
Current Use: Ruins.
Keepers: George Fergueson [Ferguson ?] (c. 1905).