This was the lighthouse that preceded the still-standing 1903 Admiralty Head Lighthouse. The lighthouse was moved north in 1897.
Description of Tower: Square tower on roof at front end of two-story wooden dwelling.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1860
Date Deactivated: 1903
Current Use: Destroyed.
Keepers: William Robertson (1861-1865); Daniel Pearson (1865-1878); Georgia Pearson (assistant c. 1860s); Laurence Nessel (1878-1888); Joseph E. Evans (1888-1903)