Flagstaff Hill Maritime Museum
This lighthouse was originally built as a daymark only in 1854. The light was moved in 1872 from the Beach Lighthouse.
Height of Focal Plane: 89
Characteristic and Range: Fixed light with red and green sectors, visible for 5 nautical miles.
Description of Tower: White square tower with red roof and red trim.
This light is operational
Date Established: 1872
Date Present Tower Built: 1854
Current Use: Active aid to navigation.
Open To Public? Grounds only.