Flagstaff Hill Maritime Museum
This lighthouse was built in 1859 and it originally served as the Middle Island Lighthouse. It was moved in 1871-72 to its present location.
Height of Focal Plane: 108
Characteristic and Range: White flash every 5 seconds, visible for 6 nautical miles.
Description of Tower: White conical stone tower with red trim.
This light is operational
Date Established: 1872
Date Present Tower Built: 1859
Current Use: Active aid to navigation.
Open To Public? Grounds only.