The two-story keeper's house at this station still stands with a skeletal light tower, which is the Bayfield Rock Range Rear Light. We'd like to receive further information on this lighthouse station.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1895
This site is at the end of East Portage Avenue in Sault Sainte Marie, adjacent to the Sugar Island Ferry terminal.