The original lighthouse here was replaced by a steel tower in 1961. A fog signal established in 1928 has been discontinued.
Tower Height: 44
Height of Focal Plane: 90
Characteristic and Range: Flashing white every 25 seconds, visible for 17 miles.
Description of Tower: White, square wooden tower with a red lantern, dwelling attached.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1877
Date Deactivated: ?
Current Use: Destroyed.