This lighthouse was sold into private ownership in 1963. It was moved, restored and converted to a museum located on Lighthouse Road in the village of Morson.
Tower Height: 33
Height of Focal Plane: 35
Characteristic and Range: Flashing white, visible for 8 miles.
Description of Tower: White, square wooden tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1901
Date Deactivated: c. 1963
Date Automated: 1946
Current Use: Museum.
Open To Public? Yes.
The lighthouse contains artifacts pertaining to early lake travel. It isn't open at any specific time, but when the owners are home people are welcome to stop by and see the lighthouse.
Mapquest URL: Click here to get a map to this lighthouse!