This tower was relocated from Windmill Point, Detroit, in 1931. It still stands, but was replaced as an aid to navigation by a steel skeleton tower in 1993.
Tower Height: 55
Description of Tower: Red cylindrical steel tower.
It is not known at this time if this light is operational
Date Established: 1907
Date Present Tower Built: 1907
Current Use: Unknown.