This lighthouse was located about a mile from the Hawkins Point Lighthouse, which served as the Brewerton Channel Range Front Light . In 1915 a single keeper was put in charge of both lights, and they were officially named the Brewerton Channel Range Lights after Henry Brewerton, an engineer who had worked on defenses around Baltimore Harbor. In the 1924, the light was replaced by a skeletal tower (see Brewerton Range Rear Light).
Description of Tower: Square tower on roof of dwelling, black ball day marker mounted on tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1868
Date Deactivated: 1924
Current Use: Destroyed.
Keepers: William Raabe (c. 1915)