New Zealand Historic Places Trust
This lighthouse was moved to its present location in 1980 and was restored by the New Zealand Historic Places Trust. It serves as a daymark for vessels entering the harbour.
Description of Tower: White, square pyramidal wooden tower with red trim.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1878
Date Present Tower Built: 1878
Date Deactivated: 1970
Current Use: Daymark, historic landmark.
Open To Public? Grounds only.