This range replaced the Ile Saint-Ours Traverse Range in 1928. The rear light was shown from a tall steel skeleton tower with white, wooden slatwork and a white watchroom at the top.
Height of Focal Plane: 43
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white, range 4 miles.
Description of Tower: White, square, pyramidal wooden tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1928
Date Deactivated: ?
Current Use: Unknown.