This light had no living quarters; it was serviced by the keepers from Bolivar Point Lighthouse. By the early 1900s it was replaced by a daybeacon showing a red square on a pyramidal slatted structure on piles atop a concrete block.
Height of Focal Plane: 35
Characteristic and Range: Occulting red 2 seconds.
Description of Tower: Small building on piles at the end of the jetty, with light mounted on roof.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1897
Date Deactivated: c. early 1900s
Current Use: Destroyed.