The light, originally on a pier in the river, was moved in 1907 to the top of a hill 1.5 miles from the village of Oka and acted as the rear light of a range with Pointe aux Anglais Light.
Description of Tower: 1898: Square, wooden tower on a cribwork pier, 28 feet tall.1907: White, square wooden tower, 28 feet tall. 1958: Steel skeleton tower with a white daymark, 30 feet tall.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1898
Date Deactivated: Late 1990s
Current Use: Destroyed.