This light was replaced by a pole in 1960. Both range lights were rebuilt as skeleton towers in 1967, then raised in 1976. The current towers are believed to have been built in the late 1980s.
Tower Height: 30
Height of Focal Plane: 30
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white, range 2 miles.
Description of Tower: White, pentagonal wooden lantern on a white, rectangular concrete pier.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1903
Date Deactivated: 1960
Current Use: Destroyed.