This lighthouse burned down in 1939. In 2007, community volunteers built a replica of the lighthouse using the orignial plans as a guide. It is located on the wharf at Arisaig.
Tower Height: 30
Height of Focal Plane: 40
Characteristic and Range: Fixed red; range 7 nautical miles.
Description of Tower: White, square wooden tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1898
Date Deactivated: 1930s?
Current Use: Destroyed.
Keepers: Hugh R. MacAdam (1898-?), Alexander MacDonald (?, his wife became keeper when MacDonald died)