There were two lighthouses on Devil's Island. The West (or Southwest) Light was discontinued circa 1950, while the East (Southeast) Light has remained active.
Tower Height: 45
Height of Focal Plane: 52
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white light, visible for 12 nautical miles.
Description of Tower: White octagonal tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1852
Date Deactivated: c. 1950
Current Use: Destroyed.