Lille Torungens Venner
Contact Address Information:
This lighthouse was replaced by a new light in 1914. In recent years the tower has been restored by an organization called Lille Torungens Venner (phone 37025925). The tower is open by special arrangement only.
Height of Focal Plane: 95
Description of Tower: White, conical brick tower with red lantern and trim.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1844
Date Present Tower Built: 1844
Date Deactivated: 1914
Optics: 1844: second order Fresnel lens.
Current Use: Historic site.
Open To Public? By arrangement.