Contact Address Information:
Gosport, Hampshire, England
This lightship was built in 1946 by Trinity House and served at many stations during its career. It has been renamed the Mary Mouse 2 after two of the Portsmouth Harbour Yacht Club directors´ wives. The lightship is available to outside organizations for functions.
Description of Tower: Green, two-masted steel lightship.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1946
Date Deactivated: 1991
Current Use: Marina clubhouse.
Open To Public? Members or special arrangement only.