A "vierboet" (lighted beacon) is known to have existed at Zandvoort as early as 1617. A new lighthouse built for fishermen in the 19th century was demolished in 1907. The optic has been preserved and is on display at the Zandvoort Museum.
Height of Focal Plane: 75
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white.
Description of Tower: Square brick tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1841
Date Deactivated: 1907
Current Use: Destroyed.