Haven Ports Yacht Club
Contact Address Information:
Suffolk Yacht Harbour
Between 1932 and 1973, this vessel served for Trinity House at the East Goodwin, Mid-Barrow and Cromer stations. It was sold and became become the club ship for the Haven Ports Yacht Club near Ipswich. The original lantern was removed but it was replaced by one from Lightship 88.
Description of Tower: 99-foot red lightship with skeletal tower and lantern amidships.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1932
Date Deactivated: 1973
Current Use: Yacht club headquarters.