This ship served on the Terschellingerbank station off the island of Terschelling. It was sunk during a British air raid in World War II, but was repaired and returned to service in 1948. After decommissioning in 1979, the light tower was removed and put on display at the yacht harbor in Monnickendam, north of Amsterdam. The hull is in the harbor at Walsoorden, reportedly abandoned.
Description of Tower: 140-foot steel lightship.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1933
Date Deactivated: 1979
Current Use: Unknown.