Bay Creek Resort & Club
This is a replica of an 1886 lighthouse that stood at the entrance to Old Plantation Creek. The original was deactivated in 1962 and subsequently destroyed. The replica has a reproduction of a fourth-order Fresnel lens created by Dan Spinella of Artworks Florida. Also installed is a 1942 bronze fog bell, originally used on a bell buoy.
Description of Tower: Rectangular screwpile cottage-style house with tower on roof.
This light is operational
Date Present Tower Built: 2004
Current Use: Museum.
Open To Public? Yes.
U.S. Lighthouse Service artifacts and keepers' implements are displayed inside the building.