Bureau des Phares et Balises
This lighthouse replaced the Jetée Nord Light in 1906. It was destroyed in late summer 1944, then rebuilt in 1948.
Tower Height: 49
Height of Focal Plane: 49
Characteristic and Range: Red flash every 5 seconds, visible for 21 nautical miles.
Description of Tower: White, cylindrical metal tower with six(?) white buttresses; red lantern; concrete structures nearby.
This light is operational
1906: White trellis-work iron turret, focal plane height of 49 feet.
Date Established: 1893
Date Present Tower Built: 1948
Current Use: Active aid to navigation.