Huronia Lightstation Preservation Society
After the light was relocated to a nearby skeleton tower, this lighthouse's lantern was removed. It has fallen into severe disrepair since being abandoned. The Huronia Lightstation Preservation Society is working to restore the property.
Description of Tower: White, wooden pyramidal tower atatched to keeper's dwelling.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1884
Date Present Tower Built: 1884
Date Deactivated: c. 1990s
Current Use: Abandoned, under restoration.
Open To Public? No.
Accessible by boat only.
Keepers: John Louis Brandon (c. 1957-?)