The lights of the North Point Range were among the first to be built in Maryland. The range was replaced by the Craighill Channel Range in 1873.
Tower Height: 30
Description of Tower: Conical stone tower, linked to the dwelling on shore by a walkway.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1823
Date Deactivated: 1873
Current Use: Destroyed.
Mapquest URL: Click here to get a map to this lighthouse!
Keepers: Capt. Salomon Frazier (1823-?), David Riley (?-1834), Mrs. Riley (1834-?).