Rogers Street Historic Fishing Village
Contact Address Information:
2102 Jackson Street
This lighthouse originally stood at the end of Two Rivers' North Pier. After it was deactivated, the lighthouse was moved to the Rogers Street Historic Fishing Village in Two Rivers. Volunteers have been gradually restoring the tower.
Description of Tower: Red, square pyramidal tower with white lantern.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1883
Date Present Tower Built: 1883
Date Deactivated: 1969
Current Use: Display at museum.
Open To Public? Yes.
The Rogers Street Fishing Village Museum houses displays on commercial fishing and exhibits about Coast Guard history. The museum is open all year. The lighthouse is open from April to November.
Follow WI 42 in Two Rivers; turn right at 22nd Street and cross the East Twin River. Turn right at the first street (Jackson Street) across the river, and follow to the Rogers Street Fishing Village Museum and Lighthouse.