Green Bay Yacht Club
This lighthouse and the rear range tower were originally at the entrance to Green Bay Harbor. After they were discontinued they were relocated to the grounds of the Green Bay Yacht Club. Members of the yacht club have done much restoration of the range lights in recent years.
Description of Tower: White square pyramidal tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1872
Date Present Tower Built: 1872
Date Deactivated: 1966
Current Use: Attraction at yacht club.
Open To Public? No.