Bureau des Phares et Balises
This lighthouse was automated in 1981 and converted to wind power. The old lantern was moved to Lézardrieux, where it can be seen in the Parc des Phares et Balises. It was replaced by a light on a mast.
Tower Height: 98
Height of Focal Plane: 102
Characteristic and Range: Occulting twice every 6 seconds; range nautical 15 miles (white sector) and 11 nautical miles (red sector).
Description of Tower: Semi-circular tower encased within square walls on three sides, on a concrete base.
It is not known at this time if this light is operational
Date Established: 1864
Date Present Tower Built: 1864
Date Automated: 1981
Current Use: Active aid to navigation.
Open To Public? No.
Mapquest URL: Click here to get a map to this lighthouse!