Foundation for the Preservation and Maintenance of Motorised Lightship no. 1
During its active career, this vessel was stationed at the Vyl and Horns Rev stations in the North Sea. It was donated to the Foundation for the Preservation and Maintenance of Motorised Lightship no. 1 in 1989, and it is now open to the public as a museum.
Description of Tower: Red wooden-hulled lightship, 110 feet long, with white band; one light tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1914
Date Deactivated: 1988
Current Use: Museum.
Open To Public? Yes.