This structure was moved after the light was deactivated in 1999; it is now on display at the Karmøy Fiskerimuseum.
Description of Tower: White octagonal lantern with red roof.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1925
Date Present Tower Built: 1925
Date Deactivated: 1999
Current Use: Museum display.
Open To Public? Grounds only.
Mapquest URL: Click here to get a map to this lighthouse!