This lighthouse was located in Little Egg Inlet and was swept out to sea in 1927. Tuckerton Seaport, a museum complex in Tuckerton, has created a replica of the lighthouse (see separate entry).
Height of Focal Plane: 50
Characteristic and Range: Six red flashes followed by one short white flash.
Description of Tower: Black square tower on roof of keeper's dwelling.
This light is not operational
Integral two-story dwelling.
Date Established: 1868
Date Deactivated: 1927
Current Use: Destroyed.