Digest>Mar/Apr 2020

Photo Caption:

Nils P. Adamson (far left) became the first head keeper of Eldred Rock Lighthouse in 1906. His two assistants, John Currie (second right) and John Silander (far right) died in a tragic boating accident in 1910 that affected Nils for the rest of his life.
Back to the edition of: Mar/Apr 2020


The Life and Times of Miss Fannie Juneau of Eldred Rock Lighthouse
Back to the edition of: Mar/Apr 2020

All contents copyright © 1995-2024 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.

to Lighthouse Digest

USLHS Marker Fund

Lighthouse History
Research Institute

Shop Online

Subscribe   Contact Us   About Us   Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2024   Lighthouse Facts     Lighthouse History